Aggregator
Intense video captures moment group of Alaskan hikers come face-to-face with grizzly bear on trail
"Enemies Of Our Civilization": Rubio Unveils Visa Curbs On 'Far-Left Terrorists'
Secretary of State Marco Rubio announced a new visa policy barring foreign nationals linked to far-left terrorist organizations from entering the U.S. The move appears to be part of a broader, multi-agency, and multinational campaign to identify, disrupt, and dismantle left-wing extremist nodes operating across the West.
"Today, the State Department is imposing new visa restrictions to bar far-left terrorists from entering our country," Rubio said in a post on X late Thursday afternoon, hours after he hosted delegations from 65 countries around the world to begin coordinating operations to combat far-left terrorism.
He continued, "Foreigners who finance, incite, or aid and abet far-left terrorists are enemies of our civilization. They are not welcome in the United States."
Today, @StateDept is imposing new visa restrictions to bar Far-Left Terrorists from entering our country.
Foreigners who finance, incite, or aid and abet Far-Left Terrorists are enemies of our civilization. They are not welcome in the United States.https://t.co/Xnc1dqMAHd
The travel restrictions apply to individuals alleged to have financed, encouraged, or facilitated terrorism, economic sabotage, and politically motivated violence.
Related:
The new policy is based on a provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act, which allows federal agents to deny entry when a foreign national's presence could harm U.S. foreign policy interests.
No details were provided on which specific organizations or individuals will be targeted or when the restrictions will take effect.
On Thursday morning, Rubio made the opening statement during an event titled "Ministerial on the Resurgence of Political Terrorism" at the State Department.
He called for the civilized world to unite against an "encroaching darkness," urging delegations from 65 nations to defend what they have built and to fight back against those who seek to destroy it.
NEW: Secretary of State Marco Rubio calls for the civilized world to unite against an "encroaching darkness," urging nations to defend what they have built and fight back against those who seek to destroy it.
"It is easy to destroy great things. It is far more difficult to make… pic.twitter.com/G14GjBSIXE
Rubio said, "In the United States, the share of left-wing terrorist attacks and plots has risen to levels not seen in decades. In Germany, far-left violence has jumped by more than 40% in just the last year alone."
🚨 JUST IN: Marco Rubio is throwing Democrats into a frenzy by dropping this truth nuke that terrorism is COMING FROM THE LEFT
"In all-out assault on our immigration officers, sniper attacks, explosives, armed ambushes, a transgender shooter opening fire on Catholic elementary… pic.twitter.com/jENXMAqe1U
The broader message from Thursday's event is that the US and its allies are set to confront the spread of revolutionary Marxism just as it was done seven decades ago. Washington is using an all-of-government, multinational strategy to counter far-left political violence, foreign influence networks, and subversive movements seeking to destabilize Western institutions.
That counter-movement by the federal gov't against the revolutionary left is already underway. It follows years in which far-left NGOs and suspected foreign subversion networks sowed unrest across the U.S. while the Biden-Harris regime, Democratic officials, and elements of the intelligence and law enforcement establishment largely looked the other way and instead focused on White Catholics.
Marxist-aligned activists and their financial backers have been put on notice by the Trump administration.
The key question next week is whether the U.S. will extradite Cox Media heir Fergie Chambers.
Is Roy Singham next in the crosshairs?
What about foreign subversion networks possibly linked to the Democratic Socialists of America?
What about Hasan Piker?
Hasan Piker calls on his followers to kill capitalists:
“Yeah kill them! KiII those motherfuckers and murder those motherfuckers in the streets. Let the streets soak in their fucking red capitalist blood, dude.”
Democrats are campaigning with him. pic.twitter.com/YiZxGgRkgc
There was a time when Communists were deported.
And that time could be coming back.
Eyes on the Democratic Socialists of America as a prominent Bill Clinton insider has called for "Lawmakers, law-enforcement agencies and journalists should investigate the DSA to see if it is being funded by foreign governments and interests."
DSA is in the crosshairs but might not be the initial target by the federal government, while focus is on armed socialist organizations and Marxist NGOs with foreign ties.
Remember DSA is "partnered" with sanctioned ICAP in Cuba...
Most Americans agree that communism is bad...
... and this gives the Trump team political cover on both sides of the aisle to root out revolutionary Marxism.
Tyler Durden Sat, 07/18/2026 - 14:35Heat suddenly emerge as big favorites to land LeBron James in updated next team odds
NYC woman, 70, shoved and tossed onto subway tracks — as suspect remains at large
‘Lioness’ Season 3 Release Date: Here’s When The Zoe Saldaña Spy Thriller Returns With New Episodes
Low-cal sweeteners can change gut bacteria — especially if you’re on a popular antidepressant
Gavin Newsom officials quietly reveal contract for $6.2M diaper deal amid demand for ethics probe
Adam Levine, Behati Prinsloo put on loved-up display during St. Tropez yacht getaway
Adam Levine, Behati Prinsloo put on loved-up display during St. Tropez yacht getaway
Tom Brady And Logan Paul Have Heated (And Maybe Fake?) Exchange At Fanatics Fest
Sinister new threat in West Hollywood after water main break devastated city
Paul Pelosi Officially Charged With Hit-And-Run In Northern California
Authored by Jill McLaughlin via The Epoch Times,
Paul Pelosi, husband of Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), was charged with misdemeanor hit-and-run on July 17 after authorities alleged he struck another vehicle parked on the side of a road on July 3 in Napa County, California.
The Napa County District Attorney’s Office also charged Pelosi, 86, of St. Helena, with making an unlawful turn.
A witness who saw the accident called 911. Napa County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the scene in Yountville, California, on July 3 and found Pelosi sitting inside his brown convertible, about one-quarter mile away from the damaged car that was struck on the shoulder of a roadway, the department reported.
According to deputies, Pelosi’s car sustained damage to the front.
Pelosi allegedly told deputies he hit something but he did not know what or when, and had continued driving, according to the sheriff’s department statement.
He did not test positive for alcohol, authorities said.
Deputies did not arrest Pelosi at the scene. No injuries were reported at the time, and he was allowed to go home with a misdemeanor citation for leaving the scene of an accident.
The sheriff’s office recommended Pelosi to the California Department of Motor Vehicles to determine whether he should be allowed to continue driving, which is common for older drivers.
The maximum sentence for a hit-and-run offense is one year of probation, according to the district attorney’s office.
Paul Pelosi’s first court appearance is scheduled for Aug. 14.
This is the second time in four years that Pelosi has been charged by the Napa County District Attorney following an auto accident in the county.
He was convicted in Napa County Superior Court in 2022 of drunk driving and causing injury after pleading guilty to the charges.
Paul and Nancy Pelosi attend the 66th GRAMMY Awards Pre-GRAMMY and GRAMMY Salute to Industry Icons Honoring Jon Platt at The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Feb. 3, 2024. Amy Sussman/Getty Images
Pelosi was sentenced to three years of probation and ordered to pay nearly $5,000 in restitution to the accident victim for medical bills, serve five days in jail, and submit to blood, breath, or urine tests if requested by an officer.
He was also mandated to enroll in a program for three months and install an ignition interlock device on his vehicle for one year as part of the sentence.
In an unrelated incident that same year, he was attacked and beaten with a hammer inside the couple’s San Francisco home.
A spokesperson for the Pelosi family did not immediately return a request for comment.
Tyler Durden Sat, 07/18/2026 - 14:00Iran kills 2 US troops defending base in Jordan during barrage of ballistic missiles, drones
Runner Josh Kerr breaks 27-year record for world’s fastest mile
Landmark Decision: Federal Appeals Court Rejects New Jersey's AR-15 And Magazine Bans
In a major victory those seeking to rid America of bans on so-called "assault weapons," for the first time ever, a federal appeals court has ruled that a state's ban on AR-15s and similar rifles, and its ban on "high-capacity" magazines, violate the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution.
The bans in question had been enacted by New Jersey, but the ruling carries weight throughout the jurisdiction of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, which also includes Pennsylvania and Delaware. More significantly, the Third Circuit ruling creates a direct circuit split -- the term used to describe a situation where two or more federal courts hand down different interpretations of the same legal controversy, which results in litigants in different parts of the country experiencing sharply different outcomes. Circuit splits are one of the key factors that make an issue ripe for US Supreme Court review.
Bans of AR-15-style rifles -- like the one wonderfully wielded here by Instagram's "3gunreanna" -- could be eradicated by this time next yearLate last month, the Supreme Court already agreed to hear an appeal of rulings that upheld a "assault rifle" ban imposed by Connecticut and by Cook County -- where Chicago is situated. The question posed to the high court by the petitioners: "Whether the Second and Fourteenth Amendments guarantee the right to possess AR-15 platform and similar semi-automatic rifles."
Comically flaunting his supposed credentials on the issue by noting that he "qualified as an expert shot" in the Navy and is thus "familiar with firearms," New Jersey Governor Mikie Sherrill condemned the ruling in a statement:
“Today’s decision is dangerous, wrong, and make no mistake, it will make New Jersey communities less safe...This decision is not only legally wrong, it’s completely out of step with parents and the people of the Garden State...We will not back down from extreme, right-wing attempts to weaken the laws of New Jersey.”
The Third Circuit Court reviewed the case en banc -- that is, all active judges of the circuit participated in hearing and deciding the case. They threw out the New Jersey rifle and magazine bans by a 10-to-5 margin. A majority of the Third Circuit judges were appointed by Republicans, but the majority opinion was written by a Biden-appointed judge, Arianna Freeman. As required by the landmark 2022 Bruen decision, the Third Circuit and all other federal courts are required to evaluate whether a given restriction on the right of armed self-defense is consistent with the country's historical tradition of firearms regulation.
Biden-appointed Judge Arianna Freeman, a Swarthmore and Yale product, wrote the majority opinionFreeman and her fellow judges in the majority flatly rejected the notion, embraced by other circuits, that AR-15 rifles are not "arms" as the term is used in the Second Amendment:
“Even the narrowest Founding-era definition of ‘Arms’ addressed by the Heller Court ‘stated that all firearms constituted ‘arms,’”... “Because semi-automatic rifles are firearms, they are ‘Arms’ within the meaning of the Second Amendment. The Constitution thus ‘presumptively protects’ individuals’ right to keep and bear semi-automatic rifles.”
The majority decision also rejected the ban over the "common use" standard that was created by the Supreme Court's 2008 Heller decision:
“Bans on weapons in common use for lawful purposes are unlawful. So are severe restrictions on weapons in common use for lawful purposes .. However much nuance we might employ, we could not overcome the dearth of relevantly similar Founding-era restrictions. “
They also found no historical roots with which to justify the ban on AR-15 and similar rifles:
“Together, Heller and Bruen teach that bans or broad prohibitions on possessing or carrying of a class of weapons in common use for lawful purposes fail to find support in our Nation’s tradition of firearm regulation. That is so even when the regulations are passed with the intention of reducing gun violence .. That principle resolves our inquiry here.
In the primary dissenting opinion, Biden appointee Patty Shwartz said "the objective features of AR-15s and [large-capacity magazines] render them disproportionate to ‘ordinary self-defense needs’ and thus outside the scope of the Second Amendment’s protection.” Of course, Schartz's suggestion that the 2nd Amendment is about "ordinary self-defense" is completely at odds with the Second Amendment's plain language and the well-documented intentions of its drafters.
Tyler Durden Sat, 07/18/2026 - 13:25