Aggregator
Florida man accused of cutting off diver’s air supply in fight over coveted lobster diving spot
Kentucky bride-to-be marrying brother of boy who saved her life with organ donation 20 years ago
Why On Earth Are They Doing This?
Authored by Steve Watson via Modernity News,
The Spanish Red Cross is treating the military-age men who swam around the border fence and stormed Ceuta like victims of an earthquake.
Volunteers in red vests are lining up on the sand at Playa del Trampolín, handing out bread, milk, biscuits, water, cans of tuna and pastries to the thousands who remain after last week's deliberate mass invasion from Morocco. Police stand by to keep the queues orderly while the same people who refused to go home sit and eat.
This is not a natural disaster. These men crossed into Spanish territory because the opportunity was created for them. There is nothing stopping Spanish authorities from sending them straight back. Instead the humanitarian apparatus has arrived with supplies.
The Red Cross is now handing out food and supplies to illegals in Ceuta as if they're victims of a natural disaster. They literally swam the coastline and invaded Spain because they felt like it and there is nothing preventing them from being sent home. pic.twitter.com/eAruK5wyiy
— m o d e r n i t y (@ModernityNews) August 4, 2026Cadena SER and local outlets confirmed the first organised distribution of food since the crisis began. Cruz Roja and the local branch of Cooperación Sur-Sur handed out the packages to around 2,000 migrants, the majority from sub-Saharan Africa.
???? Red Cross in Ceuta handing out food and water to the migrants who just stormed Spanish territory.
Locals are furious and it's hard to blame them.
Carrots don't keep people away, sticks do...
Writer: Samuelpic.twitter.com/hanliozVRk
National Police managed the lines so the recipients stayed seated until their turn, then returned to the beach to eat. One Nigerian man named Genesis told reporters he was "happy to finally have something to eat and drink." He said he had been trying to cross for months and now hopes for asylum.
African Migrants in Ceuta Complain About Treatment: 'No Food, No Blankets' pic.twitter.com/RmWGWe2oVA
— New York Post (@nypost) August 3, 2026A Sudanese man named Malik Alher said he had gone five days without food, then added that he wants to "learn Spanish, live in Madrid and work in a supermarket."
The volunteers doing the handing-out look exactly like the usual crowd: white European leftist women. Locals watching the scene are furious, and for good reason. Feeding the people who just overran your city does not encourage them to leave.
This comes after Spanish officials spent days insisting the problem had solved itself. Foreign Minister José Manuel Albares claimed the "practical totality" of those who entered had returned to Morocco.
The Spanish Embassy in London repeated the line. Reality on the ground never matched the press releases. Streets remained full, facilities were stormed, and thousands simply stayed put on the beaches and around the CETI reception centre.
Local estimates of those left behind ranged from 2,000 to 15,000. But it's anyone's guess. Many of the remaining group are now openly declaring they will not go back. They are waiting for the next step toward the Spanish mainland and the wider European welfare systems.
?? A Spanish soldier in Ceuta said they are now ordered only to direct illegal migrants toward the border so they leave the country on their own.
"Right now we are not allowed to do anything else," the soldier has said.
For him, it is a personal sorrow what Sánchez's... https://t.co/nwDPZjRFyB pic.twitter.com/U19WqDSij5
Muslim Invaders Chanting "Allahu Akbar" Have OVERTAKEN The Streets of Ceuta.
Police are completely overwhelmed.
The government wants you to think this isn't happening.
We are witnessing the total collapse of a nation. https://t.co/9VhvDWSP3A
The situation in Ceuta:
Thousands of invaders still remain. They've taken to forested areas around the city to avoid being captured.
Their goal now is to get on boats to the Spanish mainland. Social media is also full of calls by illegals to stage another mass invasion on the... pic.twitter.com/Q8JBQPwN36
Auf der marokkanischen Seite an der Grenze zu Ceuta warten Schwarzafrikaner auf ihre Weiterreise in die EU. Sie werden von den Behörden zurückgehalten, damit zuerst die Marokkaner nach Spanien eindringen können.
Sie nennen es "Zwischenhaltungs-Internatzentrum".
Das Video ist... pic.twitter.com/U8idHK1VAo
Some, have already been sent to mainland Spain.
?? Dozens of migrants were allegedly transferred from Ceuta to Andalusia, mainland Spain today.
Follow: @europa pic.twitter.com/BU0F9vJm21
Vox leader Santiago Abascal has called the episode an "invasion and an act of war promoted by Morocco and allowed by Sánchez." He demanded the prime minister face legal proceedings.
Muslim Invaders in Ceuta are now BURNING the Countryside as they Continue TAKE OVER the Streets.
This is total chaos and collapse of a country.
It looks like a literal zombie apocalypse. pic.twitter.com/6GqklXUK4n
The People's Party has accused Sánchez of being on holiday while sovereignty was tested. Ceuta's own president Juan Jesús Vivas described the situation as "absolutely unsustainable" for a city of just 83,000.
Handing out free meals does not change the fundamental facts. These men were not shipwrecked, they did not come from a war zone. They walked and swam into Spanish territory in a coordinated surge that Morocco facilitated and Spain failed to stop.
Every ration distributed on that beach signals that the cost of illegal entry will be met with care packages rather than immediate removal. Carrots do not deter the next wave. Only the credible threat of being sent straight home does.
Spain's government can still choose enforcement over theatre. Until it does, the Red Cross will keep unpacking boxes for the people who invaded, and the residents of Ceuta will keep watching their city turned into a holding pen for those who refuse to leave.
Your support is crucial in helping us defeat mass censorship. Please consider donating via Locals or check out our unique merch. Follow us on X @ModernityNews.
Tyler Durden Thu, 08/06/2026 - 02:00American Airlines flight attendant’s alleged killers tied to gang accused of preying on tourists: officials
Shady organ donation group tried to harvest NJ man’s body parts — even though he wasn’t a registered donor
Embattled Rep. Cory Mills pressed on ‘stolen valor’ claims and even his religion at fiery GOP primary debate
AI or real? BBC analyses viral China disaster videos
Wendy’s worker Thalles DeSouza accepted into Yale University after bosses helped fund his college dreams: ‘Changed my life’
Yankees get positive Clarke Schmidt update as next steps come into view
Measles panic at popular SoCal theme park after infected guest roamed for hours
Will Warren struggles to help his cause as he faces Yankees rotation ‘uncertainty’
Awkward moment Xavier Becerra ducks reporters after slipping out of press conference at state Capitol
Dillon Brooks gets $73 million Suns extension: ‘Villain is here to stay’
The American League East is now a three-horse race — and Yankees are in for a fight
Rashawn Slater averts disaster, keeps Chargers’ season on rails
New-look Yankees lineup puts up familiar dud in disappointing loss to Cardinals
Jorge Polanco’s extra swing work pays off in breakout game for Mets
The West Is Winning The Information War While Russia Prevails On The Battlefield
Authored by former CIA officer Larry Johnson
I stumbled across something pretty bizarre today when I queried one of the AI-search engines about Russia’s capture of territory in Ukraine in 2026. Here is what the Chinese KIMI claimed:
The evidence from multiple sources — including Ukrainian official claims, Western think tanks, and Ukrainian independent trackers — suggests that Ukraine recaptured substantially more territory than Russia captured during the first half of 2026, driven by the southern counteroffensive. However, the pace of Ukrainian gains has slowed since spring, and Russia has made small net gains in recent months (June–July). The overall net for the full year so far appears to still favor Ukraine, but the margin and the exact numbers depend heavily on whose methodology you use.
There you have it… Ukraine is winning the war on the ground according to AI. Let me emphasize that you will find this same propaganda on GROK or Claude. The Western propaganda effort is paying dividends on the information operation side of the house. Even the Chinese-coders who created KIMI are pushing Western propaganda.
via Al JazeeraSo let me give you the actual rundown for 2026. Russia started 2026 with Gerasimov’s report to Putin announcing the liberation of Pokrovsk (Krasnoarmeysk) — the Donetsk logistics hub under siege for nearly two years — and of Vovchansk in Kharkiv. Through November of 2025 the MoD had reported a steady run of captures, including Petrovskoye in the DPR and Tikhoye and Otradnoye in Dnepropetrovsk.
Moving into the spring of 2026, TASS reported that Russian forces liberated 63 settlements from March through May 2026 — 20 in March, 16 in April, and 27 in May, the strongest month. The regional breakdown was 21 in Kharkiv Region, 19 in the DPR, 14 in Sumy, six in Zaporozhye, and three in Dnepropetrovsk. The Sumy and Kharkiv gains are framed by Moscow as building a “security zone” along the Russian border.
By early summer (June), Gerasimov reported that Russian forces were continuing the liberation of “Donbass and Novorossiya,” advancing on all fronts. The 3rd Army was advancing toward Slavyansk and Kramatorsk — liberating Piskunovka, reaching the outskirts of Nikolayevka, and reported to be less than 5 km from the eastern edge of Kramatorsk, with the capture of Krasny Liman (Lyman) said to be due soon.
Battlegroup West advanced on a broad front; in the Kupyansk area, having repelled Ukrainian attempts to break through to western Kupyansk, with assault units pushing west toward Shevchenkovo. In the Dobropolye area north of Krasnoarmeysk, fighting in Dobropolye and Annovka, with Lenina (Ukrainian name Mirnoye) taken and Shevchenko, Krasnoyarskoye, and Svetloye reported as liberated.
In July TASS counted 32 settlements liberated, with 22 of them — over 68 percent — in Kharkiv Region and the DPR. By battlegroup: North took ten, Center eight, West six, East five, and South three, and the month’s most significant developments were the liberation of Konstantinovka in the DPR by Battlegroup East and the capture of Belitskoye by Battlegroup Center. Konstantinovka is one of the four Donetsk fortress belt cities.
At present the Russians are driving on the last major Ukrainian-held Donetsk agglomeration — the Konstantinovka–Druzhkovka–Kramatorsk–Slavyansk belt — alongside the Sumy/Kharkiv border zone and consolidation in Zaporozhye and Dnepropetrovsk.
Along with the ground operations in eastern Ukraine, Russia has ended Ukraine's ability to conduct maritime and trade operations from Odessa and Nikolaev since July 22nd.
Zelensky’s decision to strike Russian shipping in the Azov Sea made for some good pr for a few days during the big “Ukraine Turning The Tide” campaign, and triggered the expected Russian response, which is magnitudes more damaging to Ukraine. Stupid beyond belief. https://t.co/SIUDo2LtP5
— Mark Ames (@MarkAmesExiled) August 5, 2026Ukrainian farmers will not be able to export products via the Black Sea ports and western supplies, which once flowed freely through Odessa. Ukraine’s maritime lifeline is severed and will not be in operation until after the war with Ukraine is over.
Finally, there is the daily Russian missile and drone attacks on Kiev and other key Ukrainian logistics and military hubs. The destruction of factories and warehouses is effectively bleeding Ukraine dry. The West persists in painting the war in Ukraine as a crusade that sits on the threshold of victory, but the realities on the ground tell a dramatically different, grim story… Ukraine is losing.
Tyler Durden Wed, 08/05/2026 - 23:25